For a book-chapter abstract I’m submitting today.
- Victoria Bonnell. Iconography of Power: Soviet Political Posters Under Lenin and Stalin; Berkeley: University of California Press (1997).
- James E. Campbell. The American Campaign: U.S. Presidential campaigns and the national vote; Texas: Texas A&M University Press (2008).
- Milton Glaser and Mirko Ilic. The Design of Dissent; Massachusetts: Rockport Publishers, Inc. (2005).
- Gene Healy. The Cult of Presidency: America’s dangerous devotion to executive power, Washington: Cato Institute (2008).
- Newsweek; various, 2008-2009.
- The New Yorker; various, 2008-2009.
- Presidential Candidate Images; edited by Kenneth L Hacker, Oxford: Rowman & Littlefield (2004).
- Jeff Smith. The Presidents We Imagine: two centuries of White House fictions on the page, on the stage, onscreen and online; Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin Press (2009).
- Time; various, 2009-2009.
- Timothy McSweeney’s Quarterly Concern Issue 30; edited by Dave Eggers, San Francisco: McSweeney’s Books (2009).